ROLLERBLADING LESSONS & COACHING IN AUSTRALIA
- buy good quality inline skates and NOT inferior ones from a large department store.
- that you wear full protective gear (helmet, wrist, knee and elbow).
- you understand that inline skating / rollerblading is an adventure sport with risks and that you agree to learn at your own risk. If YOUR location is not listed below please still drop us a line. We are a mobile business and lessons are held where there is interest. Use the pricing for Sydney as a guide.
Sydney, NSW (every weekend - click to book now) - More information on RollerbladingSydney.com
(every weekend - click to book now) - More information on RollerbladingBrisbane.com
Sunshine Coast, QLD (seasonal) - More information on RollerbladingNoosa.com
Melbourne, VIC (coming soon)
Cairns, QLD (seasonal)
Gold Coast, QLD (seasonal)
Airlie Beach, QLD (seasonal)
Adelaide, SA (coming soon)
Canberra, ACT (seasonal)
Take a lesson from a Skate IA, USSG, IISA or Skate Australia certified
Interested in becoming a IISA ICP certified instructor? Regular courses are held in Singapore for the Asia Pacific Region. Click here
- Skating product reviews and equipment for sale
- Fitness Benefits
- Buy skating related products